These bearings are designed to work with most Krama / Karman Healthcare wheelchair front casters:
- S-Ergo Series
- Ergo Series
- Star 2
- LT Series
- 802 Series
NOTE: Karman Healthcare uses metal shielded bearings. The bearings we supply have rubber seals. We believe that the rubber seals keep water out better than metal shields.
Manufacturers suggest you service your wheelchair at least once a year. Your wheelchair, if not properly maintained will cause long-term damage to your body. Putting new bearings in your wheelchair and properly maintaining them is something you can do at home and will greatly reduce wear and tear on your body and allow you to go faster and roll farther. We have developed a set of tools, found great bearings and show you how to do it. More zoom less squeak.
- Double lips seals for better water resistance
- High-Quality ABEC 3 ball bearings for better rolling
- High-quality salt-water resistant synthetic grease
We use high-quality bearings made for the professional cycling industry. The bearings are designed to handle harsh environments and keep on working.
Each of our Bearing Kits comes with:
- 4x high-quality bearings,
- 2x cotton swabs for cleaning and remove any old grease,
- 2x acetone wipes to clean hubs before re-greasing them,
- 1x high-quality grease packet to add a bearer between the bearing and the hub and
- a step by step instruction booklet to make sure you are on track.
You can also contact us and we would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners