5/16 Brass and Aluminium Pin Punch
Ready to Ship
This 5/16" brass pin punch allows you to remove 8mm, R6 or 3/8" and R8 or 1/2" bearings found in your wheelchair's rear wheel hub, front fork, and front casters.
- Easy to Use
- Cost Effective
- Right Tool for the Job
- Less Risk of Damage
- Specialized Design
If you want your wheelchair to move faster, go farther and smoother, then you have to maintain your wheelchair’s bearings. Your wheelchair has bearings in three places: front caster, front fork, and rear wheels. Most wheelchair manufacturers say you need to re-grease or change your front caster bearings yearly, and the forks and rear bearings as needed. With the right tools, this is easy to do. This 5/16" brass pin punch allows you to remove 8mm, R6 or 3/8" and R8 or 1/2" bearings found in your wheelchair's rear wheel hub, front fork, and front casters.
- Less risk of damage - specialized tool reduces the risk of damaging hub or front fork as compared to using a flat head screwdriver
- Specialized design - designed to accommodate recessed hub for rear wheelchair wheels
Problems this product solves:
Problem 1: Flathead screwdrivers unevenly remove a bearing causing damage to the caster, front fork stem or rear wheel camber tube.
Problem 2: Most punches do not have long enough necks to reach through a rear wheel wheelchair hub to knock out the bearing
Problem 3: Most pin punches are made of hardened steel. This can damage the bearing if you want to re-grease and reuse it.
Used with the following wheelchair products:
- Ki Mobility
- Quickie- Sunrise Medical
- Improper removal or installation of bearings can permanently damage casters, rear wheel hubs or caster stems. Please use caution when using brute force.
- Make sure you know the size and types of bearings on your wheelchair and buy the right sizes.
- If you have questions or if we can help please contact us.
Can't find what you want?
Let us help you find what you are looking for. Please contact us. We have access to many more products and options than we could ever list on our website.
Note About Returns with Upholstery
We are unable to accept returns of any items with upholstery.