This R10 5/8" Blind Bearing Puller/Extractor allows you to remove R8 or 1/2" bearings found in your wheelchair's rear wheel hub, and for some wheelchairs, also in the front fork.
- Easy to Use
- Cost Effective
- Right Tool for the Job
- Less Risk of Damage
- Specialized Design
If you want your wheelchair to move faster, go farther and smoother, then you have to maintain your wheelchair’s bearings. Your wheelchair has bearings in three places: front caster, front fork, and rear wheels. Most wheelchair manufacturers say you need to re-grease or change your front caster bearings yearly, and the forks and rear bearings as needed. With the right tools, this is easy to do.
- Easy to use - this tool is designed specifically to remove bearings from wheelchair rear hubs or front forks
- Cost-effective - you don’t have to buy an entire set of tools just for one or two sizes
- Right tool for the job - most bearing tools are designed for bicycles or cars, not wheelchairs, so you have to make them work, which can damage your gear
- Less risk of damage - specialized tool reduces the risk of damaging hub or front fork as compared to using a flat head screwdriver
- Specialized design - designed to accommodate recessed hub for rear wheelchair wheels
Used with the following wheelchair products:
- Spinergy Sport Wheels with 5/8" ID Axles
- Improper removal or installation of bearings can permanently damage casters, rear wheel hubs or caster stems. Please use caution when using brute force.
- Make sure you know the size and types of bearings on your wheelchair and buy the right sizes.
- If you have questions or if we can help please contact us.