TiLite Composite Lever Brakes (Pair)
Ready to Ship
These wheelchair pull-to-lock wheel lock brakes have a small rounded handle so that they are out of the way when you push. They have a short lever action so they are easy to lock in place without a lot of strength and have a large handle for easy grip.
- Pull To Lock
- Large Handle for Easy Grip
- Short throw for Minimal Effort
O-F Composite Locks™ take advantage of the most advanced materials technology to minimize weight and maximize function! O-F Wheel Locks are made of fiber-reinforced composites and are extraordinarily easy to engage and disengage, and when engaged they hold the chair firmly in place.
- Compact size keeps the wheel lock out of the way during transfers or when transporting the chair.
- Ergonomic design requires less effort to engage and disengage.
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping when using the lock.
- Small profile and great design makes the lock blend into the chair frame.
- Fiber reinforced composite reduces wheel lock weight by 49% compared to standard aluminum wheel locks.
Can't find what you want?
Let us help you find what you are looking for. Please contact us. We have access to many more products and options than we could ever list on our website.
Note About Returns with Upholstery
We are unable to accept returns of any items with upholstery and/or seating.