Wheelchair Wheel Truing Stand for 1/2" & 5/8" Wheelchair Axles
Ready to Ship
We always wanted a truing stand made for wheelchair wheels. So we made one. This stand is designed to be portable enough for traveling sports teams and but also at home permanently mounted on a workbench. This truing stand features both 1/2" and 5/8" axle receivers to make it very easy to use, with no adapters. Remove your wheel from your wheelchair, put it in the stand and you can be turning in minutes without having to use adapters to fit a bike turning stand.
- 1/2" x 2"quick release axle receiver to fit most everyday wheelchair axles
- 5/8" x 2" quick release axle receiver to fit both Melrose and Vesco (with spacers) axles
- Small and light to be easy to travel with
- All metal base for easy clamping
- 4 holes in the base for permanently mounting to a workbench, for example.
- Powder-coated aluminum lasts a long time
- Wear Resistant Nylon Parts
- Brass Indicator to percent rim scratches.
Note: Axles, spoke tools, and wheels are sold separately.
Can't find what you want?
Let us help you find what you are looking for. Please contact us. We have access to many more products and options than we could ever list on our website.
Note About Returns with Upholstery
We are unable to accept returns of any items with upholstery and/or seating.